Calabrese Brothers Music, LLC started publishing and retailing the sheet music of living composers to provide their quality music at a good value.
Helmut Calabrese, Publisher
Peter Jarvis, Editor
Our contact information
By standard mail:
Calabrese Brothers Music, LLC
2153 Vermont Avenue
Toms River, NJ 08755
(between 11 a.m. and 7 p.m. Eastern Strandard Time)email@example.com
Orders are filled with 2 to 3 business days.
Refund, Returns and Cancellation Policies:
If for any reason you are not happy with your order, you may send it back within 30 days and get a refund on the item minus the shipping costs with a 10% re-stocking charge.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Please contact our store by email or telephone for information regarding your order and if you have any other questions regarding our store. Our orders are shipped by regular first class mail with the USPS.
Composers Interested in Publishing with Calabrese Brothers Music, LLC
Guidelines for Submitting New Music:
Calabrese Brothers Music, LLC is a music publisher. When we accept a work for publication we assume the entire expense of publication including promoting the work. When we accept a work, royalties are paid on a bi-annual basis. Manuscripts not accepted are returned to the composer.
General Advice on Submitting Music Materials:
1. Always send a photocopy of your work, never the original.
2. We need the score to be engraved, and we prefer it to be on 8” x 11”.
3. If you submit material with previously copyrighted music or text, permission for use of that material must be included with the manuscript.
4. You should either submit the score by regular mail or by email as a PDF file or a file in one of the following music engraving programs: “Sibelius,” “Finale,” or “Score.”
5. If you have a recording, please submit a hard copy that is either a regular CD or an MP3. Or if you are sending electronic files, please steer us to a recording on the Web. Do not send a CD or tape in lieu of the manuscript.
6. Submit only 1-3 manuscripts at a time and include a cover letter.
7. Be sure your full name and address appear on the letter, the manuscript, and the CD or cassette tape if there is one. The best possible care will be taken with your material but we are not responsible in case of loss.
8. Include an addressed envelope with sufficient return postage.
9. Do NOT send verses, poems, or other text requesting that they be set to music. We do NOT provide this service or recommend composers for this work.
10. It is not necessary to seek copyright protection when submitting a manuscript to a reliable publisher. The publisher attends to this when the composition is published. If you wish to publish your music personally and desire to know about the copyright law, full information may we secured from the on-line information at the Copyright Office or by contacting the Register of Copyrights, Library of Congress, Washington, DC 20559.
11. Address your package to: Peter Jarvis, Editorial Committee, Calabrese Brothers Music, LLC, P.O. Box 3130, Wayne, New Jersey 07474-3130.